How to find the gas speech
Gas leakage is possible due to incorrect operation of the equipment and non-compliance with safety. But if this happens, it's important to know how to prevent it in advance:
1. Gas has a characteristic odor, in addition to smelling, it can be detected by a leak detector or a gas analyzer (devices can be purchased independently in specialized stores). Reservation! In no case should you use an open flame to check, since a critical concentration of gas is likely to result in an explosion.
2. Uneven burner fire and the presence of yellow or red hues.
3. If the gas cooker is not an equipment with a safety device for the automatic shutdown of the gas supply in the case of extraneous influence (child, wind, etc.), do not leave the gas on the ignition. Override the gas supply if you leave the room for a long time.
4. Regular checking of the gas stove and lining for it.
5. Immediately notify the gas service about the noted faults.
Warning: harvest gas
Carbon monoxide or carbon monoxide - toxic and even deadly dangerous to humans gas formed when incomplete combustion of gas. It is almost impossible to feel it, because it is colorless and odorless. It forms in the case of combustion in the absence of oxygen.
Chondrogen gas causes oxygen starvation and the first signs of its flow to the body are headaches, movement disorders, depression and inadequate behavior.
First aid measures for poisoning with carbon monoxide: a wet face bandage, give the body free access to fresh air, calm and warmth. In case if the first aid is not enough - to make artificial respiration and send the victim to the hospital.
Precautions against carbon monoxide poisoning:
- Do not leave working gas appliances unattended;
- Constant ventilation of the room during the operation of gas appliances;
- Serviceability of home and ventilation channels;
- Do not heat the gas appliances room.
Checking gas drinks
To incomplete combustion of gas and the separation of carbon monoxide gas can lead to the absence of traction in the smoke and ventilation ducts. Check this with a possible strip of plain paper, which, when it ascends to the ventilation grille, etc., must be pulled inwards. Reservation! For this test, you can not use open flame.
Preventing the absence of traction is possible by periodically checking the smoke and ventilation ducts.
Reservation! If necessary, use the gas service number 104 immediately.
In case of gas production:
IN CASE OF GAS PRODUCTION:
- Shut off the faucet of gas;
- Ventilate the room;
- Call an emergency gas service (104);
- Do not use open fire;
- Turn off the light and electrical appliances;
- If necessary leave the premises, call fire and ambulance.
Call an emergency service 104 if:
CALL AN EMERGENCY SERVICE 104 IF:
- Feel the smell of gas;
- Gas pressure dropped;
- The gas suddenly disappeared;
- You have witnessed interference with the operation of gas networks by outsiders;
- There was an explosion, a fire.
Warning the population! Prohibited:
WARNING THE POPULATION! PROHIBITED:
- Independent gasification of the house;
- Self-replacement, replacement and repair of gas appliances;
- Independently change the design of gas appliances;
- Independently change the device of smoke and ventilation systems;
- Use of gas in case of faulty gas devices, without regular inspections and cleaning of smoke and ventilation ducts within the time limits specified by the Safety Rules in the gas industry;
- Use gas appliances indoors without the natural ventilation of fresh air and no traction in the chimney;
- To leave unattended gas devices (except for devices with corresponding automation);
- To allow the use of gas appliances for children and persons who are not able or unable to control their actions;
- Use gas for heating the premises;
- Use open fire to detect gas leakage and measure its traction;
- Damage to gas equipment and theft of gas, etc.